Pneumatic suspension is one of the types of automobile suspensions, the characteristic difference of which is the possibility of changing (adjusting) the height of the ride height, as well as providing increased comfort in motion and the ability to maintain the height of the ride height when loading the car.
The main advantages of Winkod pneumatic elements:
- High quality materials. The air hose installed in all Winkod air springs is made of natural rubber with polychloroprene, and the bearing elements of each Winkod air spring are made of aluminum with anti-corrosion treatment, which ensures high wear resistance of the material and has a positive effect on the life of the air suspension elements.
- Resistant to critical temperatures. The performance of the elements is maintained at temperatures from -40 to +80 C.
- Reliability in use. The thickness of the pneumatic hose with a double power cord is at least 3 mm.
- Structural strength. Winkod pneumatic elements are manufactured on automated lines using laser welding and friction welding.
- High precision chrome plating. The piston rods of the shock absorbers undergo a chromium plating process in a galvanic bath.
- 100% leak tested. Each pneumatic element is tested for tightness under operating pressure.